"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol

Oh my gosh! I had to watch the American Idol finale this morning. I quick skimmed through the Tues. night show to see how they did....then I went to last nights 2 hour show and fast forwarded it all the way to the end. I didn't care about the rest. I literallly screamed and jumped up when he announced Kris as the winner!!!! I am SOOOO excited. I haven't wanted a winner this much since Carrie Underwood was in the finals. My guy always seems to come in about 3rd or 4th, so this was so fun to see my favorite from the very beginning go all the way to the end to win. Especially since I think he was so underrated by so many. He kinda just slid under the radar long enough to surge ahead. He's so humbled by it all, you can just tell. I want to call Jay and tell him, but I don't want to ruin it for him.
Too fun...that was exciting. Just had to share. Carry on....

No comments: